Flightpath is an award winning digital agency headquartered in New York City’s Flatiron district. We deliver superior digital solutions that drive client success through a combination of inspired creativity, enlightened technology and team resourcefulness. Clients include Merck, Spectrum and Goya Foods.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This person will research, plan, manage and report on results-driven digital marketing campaigns that leverage a variety of online advertising channels including but not limited to programmatic, paid search, paid social. Client goals include awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and loyalty/purchase continuity.
• Manage paid media campaigns (paid search, paid social, display) for key clients, including development of strategies to increase campaign effectiveness
• Collect and analyze data. Suggest and execute tests in order to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
• Research and implement SEO initiatives
• Perform SEO audits, competitive analysis and rankings reports
• Analyze large sets of data and generate client-facing reports both on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
• Summarize findings and communicate updates and recommendations to clients
• 3-5 years of full-time experience in digital marketing
• Strong knowledge of the digital advertising landscape including SEM, Paid Social, Amazon and programmatic/display/native
• Background in eCommerce with experience in Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center, product feeds, as well as familiarity with discounts/offers, customer profiling and segmentation
• Experience with local SEO and Google My Business
• Expert in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets
• Expert with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
• Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree
If you enjoy managing, overseeing, and driving next generation digital marketing programs and campaigns that achieve measurable business goals, come grow with us. Please send resume and cover letter – we look forward to hearing from you.
Competitive salary and benefits and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.